First, some housekeeping...
We take safety and inclusivity seriously in this community so before you jump in, here are the key rules of engagement:
- Always be supportive and helpful to others
- Speak to others the way you'd like them to speak to you
- Be patient with each other
- Assume that others are speaking with the best intentions
If a participant makes a complaint about any other participant, we'll always try to contact parties directly before taking other action. But, at the ed of the day, we reserve the right to delete posts that contain:
- Rude or offensive commentary
- Nudity or graphic content
- Anything that can be described as "trolling"
- Anything that can be described as "spammy"
We reserve the right to ban any forum users who have repeatedly made posts or comments that we deem offensive, rude, or against these guidelines.